All Climates Online
Air Conditioner Delivery
- Standard Dispatch Times: 2 to 7 business days.
Air conditioners are shipped to Sydney Metro and most locations within Australia. Delivery times can be affected by stock availability.
Installation & Removal Service
- We offer Removal and Installation of the air conditioner if you are within our Sydney area.
- We do provide installation service for additional cost. This service is carried out by licensed professionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service price of $660.00 only includes standard like to like and back-to-back replacement. It does not include any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
Although every effort is made to fulfil your order according to the ETA (estimated time of arrival) provided, ETA’s may change due to changes in supply, stock availability or circumstances beyond our control. If your product has not arrived after the ETA provided, Email your enquiry to email@example.com or ring (02) 9613 3302.
All orders on this website are processed within 24 hours from Monday - Friday.
Air Conditioners Delivery
- Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Sydney Metropolitan area. Regional areas may not be included, please contact to office to confirm delivery to your area.
- The courier of your air conditioner will be via a 3rd You will be given a date of delivery with a consignment number. Tracking will be available; however, we cannot guarantee a time of delivery. Due to the 3rd party delivery, as much as we do our best to have the delivery completed on the day agreed, unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances delivery can sometimes be delayed. Please contact our office if your delivery has not arrived by 4pm on the agreed day of delivery.
- Installation will be connected using a licensed and insured electrician. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will be at an extra cost.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging can be disposed of for an extra fee. This is only available if All Climates is providing the installation of the air conditioner. The fee is $30.00 per split system and $150.00 per ducted system. The old air conditioning unit removal can also be included in this fee. Payment is due to be paid at the time of installation to the tending technician. A tax invoice will be supplied.
- Futile Delivery: If the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive). However, no service will be available for Saturday, Sunday’s, and Public Holidays.
- Delivery to a Business and or Residential Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries will be to property driveway/front area and no further. Please note it is the customers responsibility to place/move the air conditioning unit into a safe place for storage etc. Deliveries to ground floor only.
- Please take note of how to store the unit correctly. It is clearly marked on the box by the manufacturer. All indoor units must be stored in a covered area. The indoor units cannot be left in rain or poor weather.
- If you have an installation booked, All Climates will deliver the air conditioner on the day of installation.
- Split System and Ducted Air Conditioning Systems – These units very often are delivered on pallets. The courier will not return to pick up the pallet on a later date and it will be the customers responsibility to dispose of the pallet. If the customer upon delivery requests to remove the unit from the pallet the driver will remove the pallet from site.
If you have received the incorrect product or a damaged product, please Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring (02) 96133302. immediately.
Return of product. – we may choose to use the same courier that delivered the product to organise the return or swap over. An inspection might be required via the manufacturer’s service agent and the outcome will be based on their warranty terms and conditions.
If you have received an incorrect product, we will exchange it free of charge, or issue a refund or credit considering that this is brought to our attention immediately (within 30 days) and that the product has been unused and in its original packing for resale.
No REFUNDS or EXCHANGE will be provided, if you change your mind or buy the wrong product so please choose carefully before you check out.
Products Damaged in Transit
We recommend you thoroughly inspect your products prior to signing for your delivery. If you notice any damages, please REFUSE the delivery, or Email us on email@example.com or ring (02) 9613 3302 immediately. (Notification must be within 14 days of delivery).
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund, or credit. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. All Climates Online will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.
All Climates Online only provides NEW and quality products. We will endeavour to supply you with the product or products you have ordered in good condition. However, in the unfortunate event that your product may be faulty because of a manufacturing defect from our suppliers, Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring (02) 9613 3302. An inspection will be required via the manufacturer’s service agent and the outcome will be based on their warranty terms and conditions.
Once we are notified, we may choose the return method listed under Returns depending on the product. Please note that All Climates Online will endeavour to rectify any return enquiries to the best of our ability, product availability and resources available to us.
Once All Climates Online or the manufacturer inspects the faulty item, if the item is deemed faulty the manufacturer will be responsible for the repair or replacement of the air conditioner. You may be required to provide proof of a licensed installer.
Damage caused to your products through incorrect usage, contrary to manufacturer instructions, negligence, unlicensed installation, or accidental breakage to the product will not be covered, nor refunded.